• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Reset level 0

RayWar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2021
I got issue with reset level. This is the second time i'm facing with this kind of experiences . First time was 72>0 and now 89>0.
Already contact the support team and got this message

Hi there,
Thanks for contacting Tripwire Interactive Support!

We're terribly sorry you've experienced issues with progression in-game. Our team is investigating why a limited amount of users may be running into this hiccup. Please reply with the following:

• What anti-virus software you may be using
  • Attach your dxdiag information
    • In Windows, select Start and enter dxdiag into the search box on the taskbar. Select dxdiag from the results. In the tool, select Save All Information for an easily shared format.

Thank you for your help, we'll forward the information to our developers for review!
Best Regards,

Have been waiting for a week now and still haven't gotten any answers.
Don't know what to do. Second time make me want to rage quit. Can't take squadleader role , commander role. And importantly my costumes.
Just want to get the message from you guys like "Hey we got ur info, we will look into it"
And still haven't received any messages at all. Don't know if it was a bot or something