• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Reserved slots

*BUMP*

Any news regarding this issue?

Same thing.

My clan server is now full, and I dont want to random kick/ban players for my teammates to come in.

And as I can see, on the Players list in webadmin, there's a column which says "Admin" and all players have "NO" How do admin log in from the game?

Upvote 0
*BUMP*

Any news regarding this issue?

Same thing.

My clan server is now full, and I dont want to random kick/ban players for my teammates to come in.

And as I can see, on the Players list in webadmin, there's a column which says "Admin" and all players have "NO" How do admin log in from the game?

There is a ReservedSlots mutator for RO2. The mutator can be found here, but the mutator had to be rebuild for this new RO2 release and for that reason isn't yet white-listed. Files are already submitted to TWI though, so will probably be white-listed soon. You can install the mutator, but currently your server will go unranked. It will be ranked as soon as the mutator is white-listed.

Upvote 0
There is a ReservedSlots mutator for RO2. The mutator can be found here, but the mutator had to be rebuild for this new RO2 release and for that reason isn't yet white-listed. Files are already submitted to TWI though, so will probably be white-listed soon. You can install the mutator, but currently your server will go unranked. It will be ranked as soon as the mutator is white-listed.

Hi,

we're running your ReservedSlots mutator since you released it and our server istn't unranked?!
Thank you btw ;=)

Upvote 0
Would it be possible to have the uniquememeberids logged to a file other than the server log file? Perhaps even its own log file? That would do several things. It would reduce the size of the server log file. And it could be a boon for cross referencing players and names if the need ever arises.

ServerExt used to have an option to log connects and disconnects. It was handy in spotting and documenting 'ner-do-wells'.

Upvote 0
Would it be possible to have the uniquememeberids logged to a file other than the server log file? Perhaps even its own log file? That would do several things. It would reduce the size of the server log file. And it could be a boon for cross referencing players and names if the need ever arises.

ServerExt used to have an option to log connects and disconnects. It was handy in spotting and documenting 'ner-do-wells'.

I suppose so. Will have to look at how exactly the logging works.

Upvote 0