• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Request for Update in adding new weapons for Playstation Store, Asia

Nac

Grizzled Veteran
  • Nov 10, 2016
    I've known from experience that updates for the Asian PSN stores are slow. Probably 3 updates before anything is added in. But this one is really slow.

I'd really like to buy the Rhinos and Riot Shield but there hasn't been an update for maybe a year now. None of the DLC weapons have made it to the Asian store, Hong Kong or Singapore.

That said, I've still been playing actively but I can only play with the DLC weapons when someone else has it. It feels like I'm begging when I'm very willing to purchase them.

I would like to request that the DLC weapons be added soon.

Thanks.

They updated it finally. I don't know if Tripwire updated it themselves or Deep Silver (the original distributor of the Asian version of KF2...I think) but all the weapons including DLC suits of the past events are there in the PSN store, at least the Singapore one, I haven't checked the other regions. The only thing that seems to be missing are the Ticket bundles for whatever present event is ongoing but at least that's farmable by just playing. Bought the Armory Pass so for this year, I won't be begging for DLC weapons.

I just hope they'll be updating the store more frequently.

Last edited:
    Upvote 0