• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Request a gun?

Actually i was thinking the same thing. I thought a bolt action rifle would be cool but the animation would be severely complicated and im barely starting out so maybe something like a dragunov or an svd. I know a friend of mines working on a barret .50 cal but he never gets anything done lolol. So yes i will work on a sniper rifle as my next project. gotta get my tonfa done first. On top of that i need coders to help me out. Cuz i can design it, and animate it, but coding it into the game :( no can do QQ!

Upvote 0
Actually i was thinking the same thing. I thought a bolt action rifle would be cool but the animation would be severely complicated and im barely starting out so maybe something like a dragunov or an svd. I know a friend of mines working on a barret .50 cal but he never gets anything done lolol. So yes i will work on a sniper rifle as my next project. gotta get my tonfa done first. On top of that i need coders to help me out. Cuz i can design it, and animate it, but coding it into the game :( no can do QQ!
or just put a scope in the lever action rifle !!! :D

Reactions: YoYoBatty
Upvote 0
What ever.
M40 is USMC's sniper rifle, how British soldier get it?

I think L115A3 would make more sense.

How do British soldiers get a hold of a heavily customized M14 Mod 0 EBR? Or the Desert Eagle, which is is an Israeli handgun. Or the AA12 which is also made in America. MAC10's are also American. M79: American. The M32 is sort of British because it's made in South Africa. The AK47 (and in reality what we have is a Romanian-made AK47 Pistol) is obviously not British at all. Of course, pretty much anyone can get an AK, since they are just about everywhere.

Not every gun in the game has to be wavin' the ol' Union Jack, nor are about half of the ones that are already in the game.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
i think the lever action rifles fire rate is a little high for it to have a scope. then again that could be slowed down. Maybe its the motion that bothers me. I hope to get an M60 in game a RPDL (rocket propelled dildo launcher) and maybe a mortar strike if i could ever figure that out. Also some fantasy weapons from other games. Not everything has to be real guys :D

Reactions: J.D.*
Upvote 0
How do British soldiers get a hold of a heavily customized M14 Mod 0 EBR? Or the Desert Eagle, which is is an Israeli handgun. Or the AA12 which is also made in America. MAC10's are also American. M79: American. The M32 is sort of British because it's made in South Africa. The AK47 (and in reality what we have is a Romanian-made AK47 Pistol) is obviously not British at all. Of course, pretty much anyone can get an AK, since they are just about everywhere.

Not every gun in the game has to be wavin' the ol' Union Jack, nor are about half of the ones that are already in the game.
Just like I said L115A3 would make more sense than M40, so don't argue with me.

Upvote 0

I ask the same question for every other country. He is suggestion british guns because only 3 KF weapons are British origin.

Upvote 0

The M14 is bad, disregard it out of hand.

The Deagle was imported by some British Cowadooty fanboys; obviously.

Mac-10s are apparently a crim's weapon of choice.

The AK47, as you said, is a ubiquitous firearm.

The M32 i have no explanation for.

Although the Mk14, M32 and Mk17 could be from some pwnt USMCs that didn't know what to expect.

The AA12 is for pure awesomeness. :IS2:

Reactions: YoYoBatty and J.D.*
Upvote 0
how bout something not too overpowered for the game? :p like i dont know... a musket from civil war times :D i had this idea earlier this week but dont have animation skills. i'd have the manuel reload on it. 1.bite paper bag filled with gun powder ripping it open. 2. pouring the gun powder down the nozzle. 3. insert bullet. 4. unlatch or remove pry bar and jam bullet further down. 5. cock. 6. shoot
anything? like/dislike?

Upvote 0
Just like I said L115A3 would make more sense than M40, so don't argue with me.

I'm tired of seeing the AWM in every stinking game. It's an overused gun.

You want a British sniper rifle? Get a Lee-Enfield and put a scope on it. There's like 17 million of them around the world, I'm certain a collected group of military and police can get a hold of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: J.D.* and EricFong
Upvote 0