• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Report cheater?!

Join the server as spectator, spectate him from first person, and record video. I think thats probably one of the better ways to prove it.

This, I also play on servers that have admins spectating to make sure someone they suspect is cheating, is you know, actually cheating.

Hell on one server I had around the same score as a hacker, hell I was doing better then him and head shotting/shooting people like crazy and I luckily got a headshot through the smoke that hit an admin..

But I wasn't banned, the hacker was as they made sure who was hacking before doing anything, which is how servers should do it and not this **** where one lucky kill on an admin automatically means instant ban.

Upvote 0
I'm always suspect when I, for instance, crouch or dop down prone and a mili second after I get hit with a headshot...or others instantly raising their rifle whilst moving and they get in a headshot...either it's aimbots or the game is way out of whack with accuracy...
I've hit a friend with my lmg facing away from him while he was standing 1m behind me. That's accuracy :p

Upvote 0
For what it's worth, I've played many a matches side by side with DrGuppy and he averages about 50 kills a match. He doesn't cheat... cheap tactics, maybe...

The part that surprises me the most is that he does it mostly with a punk *** bolt action. :D

I can attest to this assessment. DrGuppy is just very good with a bolt. He is also very good at hiding his position.

Upvote 0