• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remove the PIECE OF **** blurry screen! Kills FPS!

Status
Not open for further replies.
that would be the suppression effect.. not the **** blurry screen stuff...

Man you guys come in here barking demands and don't even know anything about RO... It's so sad.

I have an i5 with a radeon hd 5850 and 8gb of ram, and I run at 90+ fps with high/ultra graphics... so either you have a LOT of stuff setup wrong or your system is one of the systems that they are trying to help fix.. so submit any info to them you can in the bug reporting area etc instead of moaning in the general discussion. K? Thanks

Upvote 0
that would be the suppression effect.. Not the **** blurry screen stuff...

Man you guys come in here barking demands and don't even know anything about ro... It's so sad.

I have an i5 with a radeon hd 5850 and 8gb of ram, and i run at 90+ fps with high/ultra graphics... So either you have a lot of stuff setup wrong or your system is one of the systems that they are trying to help fix.. So submit any info to them you can in the bug reporting area etc instead of moaning in the general discussion. K? Thanks

+1

Upvote 0
So he is 6 years old? There actually was some useful feedback amongst the posts in this thread, namely that yes, we all know there are performance issues, I have and a lot of people have them. What you could do instead of posting vehemently about your FPS would be to check the support page, look for any of the stickied threads there that are there solely to recieve the feedback from people with performance issues.

OR if you dont feel like doing that, open the RoEngine.ini in my documents/ my games/ ro2/ rogame/ config and disable depth of field.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.