• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Remove ground weapons at boss waves?

Humam2104

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2020
Running from a boss during the fight and picking up a weapon is really bad, can you remove these weapons at boss waves please? it's like they help anyways and we have plenty of ammo!

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
I think it happened maybe twice to me in nearly 400 hours of gameplay. After a while, you often know where the weapon spawns are. Or you stock up so much that you don't have the space to grab a gun on the floor anyway.

It's kind of a nitpick really.

Plus, it's very situational, but if the fight drags on for too long, you'll be happy to grab a secondary gun that packs a stronger punch than your 9mm.

Humam2104

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2020
well, for me it's not beneficial as when you're running away from a boss and your weight is 8/15 and suddenly it becomes 12/15 and you start to feel heavy, you run slower and the boss catches you... that's not pleasant, and these weapons don't really do damage so why are they there? they just increase your weight and slow you down

Aleflippy

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 18, 2012
Belgium
I don't get how your weight is merely 8 to begin with. Besides maybe the SWAT, having two guns in your arsenal brings you to a meaty 10+ weight at the very least.

If you upgrade them (as you should), you may even reach the limit.

So yeah, I stand my ground : you're nitpicking my good sir.

Humam2104

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 1, 2020
It depends on your playstyle, for me I run from bosses.. I don't face them all the time
Maybe you do, but that doesn't mean that all players should do so