• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Remember that KF shirt?

Bloat... POPS?!

xkzqbo.jpg

what :eek:

Upvote 0
Is it just me or does anyone else hear someone shouting M14?

Hmm, I'm not catching on to what you're trying to imply. I just remember seeing a post back then where people were "debating" on why bull pup didn't eject rifle casings and what caliber it is etc etc etc.

Should have added sarcasm tags to end of post.

P.S I don't like M14, Xbow gets SS "Real" job(Taking down big guys) done fast and efficiently :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
FINALLY! really happy to see TW making use of social media outlets like YouTube for advertising :eek::) that youtube channel hadn't been worked on forever lol. i guess the main buzz from GDC has opened your eyes to this cutting edge way to market :)

awesome update

Every time TWI made an official video they put it on their youtube :eek:

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Every time TWI made an official video they put it on their youtube :eek:

what i meant was that the last time i checked (about a month ago) their channel page, it looked terrible.....like nobody ever even took the time to make it look professional. last time i checked their page, like a month ago, it was still as bland and boring as usual. however now there are graphics in the background, colored content boxes, the info is all included and it just looks much better. it never looked like that before and that's why i'm glad somebody finally got around to cleaning it up. ;)

Upvote 0
I goddamn HATED Space Balls. It's probably not that bad, but the first time I saw it was at a party and it REALLY didn't create a party mood and most of the fun came out of slandering it.
As for the SIG; it may not be the Handcannon, but maybe some moron thought the Handcannon was a SIG?
If the SIG does get added and balanced correctly though, I would indeed love it. All that would be left would be a Harry Brown skin! It works so well because Michael Caine has that funky cockney accent and I believe a couple of lines of dialogue are actually Caine quotes (You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!) :p

Upvote 0