Remember that KF shirt?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

omarfw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 13, 2009
Here Be Dragons
www.last.fm
Bloat... POPS?!

what :eek:

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
Is it just me or does anyone else hear someone shouting M14?

Hmm, I'm not catching on to what you're trying to imply. I just remember seeing a post back then where people were "debating" on why bull pup didn't eject rifle casings and what caliber it is etc etc etc.

Should have added sarcasm tags to end of post.

P.S I don't like M14, Xbow gets SS "Real" job(Taking down big guys) done fast and efficiently :D

Last edited:

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
FINALLY! really happy to see TW making use of social media outlets like YouTube for advertising :eek::) that youtube channel hadn't been worked on forever lol. i guess the main buzz from GDC has opened your eyes to this cutting edge way to market :)

awesome update

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
i went to the site and put a shirt in my cart. im not a member so i scrolled down and entered my billing information, after doing that it takes me back to the homepage of glitch gaming apparel and my cart is now empty.

Zetsumei

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Falmouth UK
FINALLY! really happy to see TW making use of social media outlets like YouTube for advertising :eek::) that youtube channel hadn't been worked on forever lol. i guess the main buzz from GDC has opened your eyes to this cutting edge way to market :)

awesome update

Every time TWI made an official video they put it on their youtube :eek:

Last edited:

Bobdog

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Texas

Awwww yeah. Got the hat too.

Also, awful webcam is awful.

Crap, they must have a really fast turnaround time if you've already gotten the shirt!

Also, your webcam might not be so bad if you'd turn a light on in your room :p

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
Every time TWI made an official video they put it on their youtube :eek:

what i meant was that the last time i checked (about a month ago) their channel page, it looked terrible.....like nobody ever even took the time to make it look professional. last time i checked their page, like a month ago, it was still as bland and boring as usual. however now there are graphics in the background, colored content boxes, the info is all included and it just looks much better. it never looked like that before and that's why i'm glad somebody finally got around to cleaning it up. ;)

Sammers

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2009
Scotland
I goddamn HATED Space Balls. It's probably not that bad, but the first time I saw it was at a party and it REALLY didn't create a party mood and most of the fun came out of slandering it.
As for the SIG; it may not be the Handcannon, but maybe some moron thought the Handcannon was a SIG?
If the SIG does get added and balanced correctly though, I would indeed love it. All that would be left would be a Harry Brown skin! It works so well because Michael Caine has that funky cockney accent and I believe a couple of lines of dialogue are actually Caine quotes (You're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off!) :p

Olivier

Grizzled Veteran
Jan 19, 2010
A new DLC where you can combine actual skins + KF clothes :)

DJ Scully with something else than his stupid hat :D

Undedd Jester

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 31, 2009
Sheffield, England
Saw the Glitch post up on the main KF page... and I just couldn't stop myself from reaching for my wallet and ordering 1 of both of the T-shirts for myself :p

I'd have bought 2 caps, or wristbands or something too if there were perk logos on them. Someone should really pitch that glitch at some point :)