Remember that KF shirt?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

anthracy

Jun 17, 2009
'll give you a hint the Lunch box, the flamethrower, the m---------e.

What's the m one?!

Mooooooooovie?!

SMIFF

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 19, 2009
'll give you a hint the Lunch box, the flamethrower, the m---------e.

What's the m one?!

Mooooooooovie?!

merchandise?

and the lunch box one had another dash in the lunch part, but doesnt make sense if it was launch or something

Steg

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 10, 2009
Man, I feel unappreciated.

A P220 makes some sense, a .45ACP to fill the gap between the 9mm and HC. (And a classy one, at that!) I hope it's not just re-skinning the existing guns.

What is more important than The Movie?

I'll give you a hint t-e L---h b-x, -h- f----------r, -he m---------e.

the Lunch box, the flamethrower, the merchandise. So we just need a coloring book and breakfast cereal!

Kylegdaddy

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 5, 2009
Great news. I'll be first in line for the lunch box, flamethrower, and the Patriarch doll with the pull cord that says "Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm."

I'll pass on the breakfast cereal, though. I think Scrake-O's will be too high in fiber.

meatloaf

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 19, 2009
Great news. I'll be first in line for the lunch box, flamethrower, and the Patriarch doll with the pull cord that says "Everything is so simple when you have a rocket launcher for an arm."

I'll pass on the breakfast cereal, though. I think Scrake-O's will be too high in fiber.

what have you done to my children?! raaaaaaaaaaawr!

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
It's a gun. K?

WHAT?! what is this?! what do you think of it? yea i thought about that too, perhaps it was the MOST important part.. just a MOMENT! i found something! its a weapon..... its really powerful, especially against living things... dont worry.. i have THIS!

mistk�fer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 22, 2005
Berlin
I found one that is even better, think it's already been modeled for some earlier TWI game which I don't remember now ^^

slavek

Grizzled Veteran
May 4, 2006
UnrealEd: Viewport #1
hehe, all this talk about new weapons and stuff, and the first thing I noticed were the rifle bullets. Yesh! Could it be that our bullpup will eject full size rifle casings instead of pistol casings . . . I think i'm on to something :p

mamoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 19, 2009
East Sussex, England
hehe, all this talk about new weapons and stuff, and the first thing I noticed were the rifle bullets. Yesh! Could it be that our bullpup will eject full size rifle casings instead of pistol casings . . . I think i'm on to something :p

Is it just me or does anyone else hear someone shouting M14?