Remember that KF shirt?

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
looking at the shirt, i recognize every weapon on it except for the pistol, is it a new upcoming weapon for KF? is the shirt a bootleg? was it just a mistake?

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
i thought it was a goof up also but looking at the other weapons: the AA12, the pipebomb, the M79, theyre done the way they look in the game. the zombies also look exactly the way they do in the game, but the pistol is clearly not a beretta 92, its a sig p225 like you said.

maybe it was a, "who would notice?", or maybe a, "so whats that pistol look like again??", or maybe it couldve been a, "lets feature the newest weapon were planning to release"

PS: i called 1-888-survive, and it connected me to a Mr. Clamely.

dextronaut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2009
Pacific Northwest
It's most likely the handcannon being warped by the non-flat contour of the shirt.

sorry man but no dice :p

i really think its a Sig P225, notice the takedown lever above the trigger on the Sig P225 and then look at the picture of the shirt. also the grooves at the back of the slide for gripping. also look at the way the grip is shaped below the hammer, not a sharp point like the desert eagle or the beretta 92:

Last edited:

-[SiN]-bswearer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 3, 2008
yeah, almost forgot about the KF merchandise potential........what ever happened to that KF update? keep forgetting about these things as time goes by so quickly.

Yoshiro

In Soviet Russia, Yoshiro is a cake
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Perhaps it is a prototype of things to come.... And changes will be made ...

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
You heard it here first....more content confirmed.

And you read that all the wrong ways...
What has Space Balls taught us?!? What is truly important?!? Killing Floor the _________________________!

Yoshiro

Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
Close..... What is more important than The Movie?

I'll give you a hint t-e L---h b-x, -h- f----------r, -he m---------e. Hopefully I have the right number of dashes :p

anthracy

Jun 17, 2009
Merchandising, merchandising, where the real money from the movie is made. Spaceballs-the T-shirt, Spaceballs-the Coloring Book, Spaceballs-the Lunch box, Spaceballs-the Breakfast Cereal, Spaceballs-the Flame Thrower.

So we are getting lunchboxes, flamethrowers, coloring books and cereal?!