KF Remaining zeds in server name

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

btorko

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 4, 2013
Hi, I saw same time ago near server name (in server browser) description with current game time and how many zeds remain in wave. Does anybody know the name of this mutator or the way how to add it to server if its not mut?

Br

Eisbaer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2012
Hi, sorry no answer to your question. ^^ But I'm also very interested

FluX

Grizzled Veteran
Oct 26, 2010
www.fluxiserver.co.uk
I know there is a mutator made to do this but I don't know which. Whether it was publicised or not, don't know. If you find anything, also let me know please.

btorko

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 4, 2013
As I found XJ5 has on his french servers that thing but he didn't answer my question. Maybe you know him and he will share with you this information.

Good luck

btorko

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 4, 2013
188.165.201.32:8707
188.165.201.32:8607
188.165.201.32:8507

All [FR]Serveur KFK as I believe

Last edited:

NikC-

Jul 22, 2014
ServerColorMut.ServerColorMut

Here you can find original post with source code and and stuff. And this is the compiled version.

ClassName: ServerColorMut.ServerColorMut

Enable it in ServerActors OR server cmd line, and always keep ServerColorMut.ini in ucs-2 little endian coding.

Have fun :3

Last edited:

btorko

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 4, 2013
Thanks NikC-,
this link was very useful but as I read I assume that it is not whitelisted and makes ur server greylisted, so if it does that I am not interested any more. But thanks for addord.

NikC-

Jul 22, 2014
Thanks NikC-,
this link was very useful but as I read I assume that it is not whitelisted and makes ur server greylisted, so if it does that I am not interested any more. But thanks for addord.
Ofc its not whitelisted but perk progression wont disable. AFAIK.

Boltte

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 5, 2014
Perth, WA
NikC-;n1964922 said:
Here you can find original post with source code and and stuff. And this is the compiled version.

ClassName: ServerColorMut.ServerColorMut

Enable it in ServerActors OR server cmd line, and always keep ServerColorMut.ini in ucs-2 little endian coding.

Have fun :3

Cool thanks; it works! Here's a screenshot for proof:
Spoiler!

One question, how do you put pipes or other characters *after* the counter? Here's what it looks like when I tried through the ini file:
Spoiler!

As you can see, I would like the pipes to be *after* the counter and not right before it as it just looks very unappealing....how to do this? So tat it looks like this:
Spoiler!