• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Reloading details problem of Mosin Nagant rifle

Hec0v0ules

Grizzled Veteran
Nov 11, 2019
Category:Weapon animation
Reproducibility: Always
Summary: There's something wrong with the details of the animation.
Description: Pull the bolt after firing to eject the shell,when reloading, the bolt will be pulled out again,another shell will pop up.Normally, an unused bullet should be ejected at this time.There are five bullets in clip,if you follow the current animation design, you should put in one more bullet each time.That is to say, every time we reload, two bullets will pop out.(I hope you can modify the animation,weapon details are one of the features of the game! (y) )
Online/Offline: Both

You wrote it up as a bug, so I am passing your bug report to QA. They find out if there is any bug here or if this is completely intentional.
This beta2 did not fix this problem.But this detail problem does exist.I hope twi can change this.You can also try it in the game.Pull the bolt and eject the shell after the bullet is fired.Reload will pull the bolt again and eject a shell(It's time to eject a bullet instead of a shell)Hope it can be fixed when it is officially released.Otherwise, DLC sales will be affected, especially weapon enthusiasts:cry:

Upvote 0
yeh im 97% sure that won't be addressed when update goes live, it would require them to create additional animations and also add additional system for the game to recognise when to load bullets individually if the mag has bullets left, and when to load from a clip.

last 3% if they actually do that and i'll be pleasantly surprised by "attention to detail" (unless the gun will still have same damage value making it worthless $10 buy)

Upvote 0
yeh im 97% sure that won't be addressed when update goes live, it would require them to create additional animations and also add additional system for the game to recognise when to load bullets individually if the mag has bullets left, and when to load from a clip.

last 3% if they actually do that and i'll be pleasantly surprised by "attention to detail" (unless the gun will still have same damage value making it worthless $10 buy)
It's true, but there's no need for a new animation.Just fill one more bullet.Change the shell that pulls the bolt when reloading into a bullet.

Upvote 0

There are details in the clip, but only one less bullet is loaded each time :unsure:

Upvote 0