• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Reload cancel

seatown

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2009
More then not I get killed because im stuck in a stupid reload animation.
Why the F*** cant I cancel this action. All the talk of realism.
I would like to.

1. how many bullets you put in, that is what you get.
2. if its a clip, you character drops it ( you can pick it up later, or not as there are plenty of ammo crates ) and you can then defend your self.
Also when you shoot a few rounds and reload any ammo left in the last clip should not magically move into the next clip. Use it or lose it.

This is my only rant.:IS2:

Ivan1944

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 23, 2011
when i move during reloading, it cancels automatically, yep, the bullets in the dropped clip should be reduced from the character. but when you are reloading, melee is not available.

Last edited:

Bauer

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 24, 2005
Canada
when i move during reloading, it cancels automatically, yep, the bullets in the dropped clip should be reduced from the character. but when you are reloading, melee is not available.
Only when you sprint. When you move at regular speed you can still reload.