• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RELEASE: ROGrenadeMut

Case

Data Hippo... in the pants
Nov 21, 2005
Santa Fe, NM
ROGrenadeMut: a mutator that allows a server admin to set the grenade loadout for all roles on a per-map basis.

This one is a long time coming folks! I hope you enjoy. Please read the README.txt closely, configuration is a little different than you may be used to!

You can download the zipfile at:
http://www.physics.ohio-state.edu/~tcr/ROGrenadeMutv1.zip

Please post any errors/bugs/suggestions/comments below.

NOTE: Before someone posts it, I already have a version in the works that will define a default loadout for any new maps that you may add to your server.

Last edited:
It's nice to see that people are expanding on what I've done with the original No Smoke Mutator, or at least they appear to be. :)

The problem with the last one was replication, which I think I could have fixed. However, I'm now using Linux as my primary since my Windows install died so no more editing for me until I get a Windows install in somewhere.

btw: Could you supply source .uc's? I'd like to see how you went about fixing replication.

Upvote 0
It's nice to see that people are expanding on what I've done with the original No Smoke Mutator, or at least they appear to be. :)

The problem with the last one was replication, which I think I could have fixed. However, I'm now using Linux as my primary since my Windows install died so no more editing for me until I get a Windows install in somewhere.

btw: Could you supply source .uc's? I'd like to see how you went about fixing replication.

Email me at tcr_at_columbus_dot_rr_dot_com and I'll send back the source. I only got the replication working with Crube's help, he's the real mastermind.

Incidentally, I only use linux. All of the playing and developing I do is on a linux computer. If you want help setting up your linux computer to use the SDK let me know. If there's enough interest I could write up a little HowTo.

Upvote 0
I couldn't get this mutator working. After installing the ROGrenadeMut.u and ROGrenadeMut.ucl files to my ror\System folder, the mutator shows up in my webadmin. I set the mutator and switched thru a few maps to build the MapGrenades.ini file which worked as expected. I then went in and changed grenade loadouts for Konigsplatz then restarted the server by control panel and went in to see how it was working. The mutator downloaded from the server as expected but the grenade loadouts in game remain unchanged. Does anyone have experience using this mutator that can give me advice?

Last edited:
Upvote 0