• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

RELEASE: ROCA Hud

Deeival

Grizzled Veteran
Sep 4, 2006
Made this a while ago, redid it now for better looks.

Removes the attacker/defender ratio from the cap bar.
Removes icon blinking from the overhead map.

DOWNLOAD

shot00037.jpg

Cool, will be interesting to see how this changes play on some maps. The standard bar gives a lot of help to experienced players who know the exact area of the cap zones, so they can tell pretty easy when the enemy is inside, and sometimes - the number of enemies.

Most pubbers however, seem to not give a rats arse about the cap zones anyway so don't really expect any big changes there :)

Anyway, IMO, this is much more realistic, so I applaud the effort, well done!

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Fan-****ing-tastic! :D

This will change how people play in a big way. As it is, you can tell exactly how many people are inna capzone, and since there are only so many ways into a given capzone, you can pretty much tell where they are in the capzone as well.

Plus, no blinkies! I love it! You can now cap and not expect the entire opposing team to come crashing down on you cause they're checking the map. Defending teams will now actually have to allocate forces to a capzone in order to know what is happening there. Much more realistic, and much more tactically involving.

You guys are doing great things. Lets hope server admins apply these tremendous adjustments :cool:

Upvote 0
It's a server side mutator ?
This is great!
I'm a bit sceptical about no blinking on the map (though most players don't seem to know they have a map anyway. Cf infra), but after all it would force communication (though most pubbers don't care about that either)

Cool, will be interesting to see how this changes play on some maps. The standard bar gives a lot of help to experienced players who know the exact area of the cap zones, so they can tell pretty easy when the enemy is inside, and sometimes - the number of enemies.

Most pubbers however, seem to not give a rats arse about the cap zones anyway so don't really expect any big changes there :)
Ye say sooth on both accounts.

Upvote 0
Yes, this is a server side mutator. Simply drag-n-drop the files to the correct folders on the server, restart the server, add it in Webadmin in the Mutator section.

I'm a bit sceptical about no blinking on the map (though most players don't seem to know they have a map anyway. Cf infra), but after all it would force communication (though most pubbers don't care about that either)

That's pretty much the idea behind it, that comms will give you an advantage.

Upvote 0