• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release date, KF Event, Unlockable Mr Foster...

Any ideas why the specs havent been released yet?

I mean a lot of people would like to know. In fact, I'm planning the severity of my rebuild around ro2 and bf3.

Whether to just ugrade to gtx580 superclock and a new psu, or to just fully go i7 and a new mobo, ram and the works.

I mean it would be nice to know.

Upvote 0
Of course it'll run on 2gb RAM.

Could depend on the OS. Windows 7 64-bit is minimum 2GB, I believe. So it's possible ROHOS could require more than that on Win7 machine, but be fine on an XP machine.

Also, people may be comparing things to unoptimized console port type games. I'm pretty sure ROHOS will scale very well on a variety of systems, as it's PC exclusive.

Upvote 0
I will replace my two HD4850 crossfire cards by the gtx570 gigabyte oc.

roplayed.png
roplayed.png

roplayed.png

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Any ideas why the specs havent been released yet?

I mean a lot of people would like to know. In fact, I'm planning the severity of my rebuild around ro2 and bf3.

Whether to just ugrade to gtx580 superclock and a new psu, or to just fully go i7 and a new mobo, ram and the works.

I mean it would be nice to know.

Because they are optimizing the game, which is normally improved in Beta but does take alittle bit of time

Reactions: DiBBs
Upvote 0