• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Release ArmoredBeasts 2.06 beta (update)

OK well i dunno whats up then Mike as it works fine on our server. Airborne you must have done something wrong as both the double optic zoom and the binoculars run fine here, also just using the default ini and changing nothing we get the debug text as well, have you tried restarting your server?

Yes, server was restarted

Upvote 0
Well, I have noticed two things here in my server files. I already had an armored beasts "u" file in my system folder named "tank factories". Does this file stay in, or get deleted? Also, in my static mesh folder already is an armored beasts file (usx file), named "test objects". Does this file also stay in there, or get deleted? Finally, I run the Narva/Muddy Tigers map in our server, so does the "Narva" file stay in the system folder? Thanks....:)

Upvote 0
Here is what we have in our server system folder:
Armored Beasts2.ini
ArmoredBeasts2.u
ArmoredBeasts2.ucl
ArmoredBeasts2_Tank_Factories.u

Correct sound file in our sounds folder
Correct texture file in our textures folder
This in our static mesh folder:
ArmoredBeasts2_TestObjects.usx
ArmoredBeasts2_Weapons.usx

Are these all the correct files?
Once again, after restarting, our server does NOT appear to be running the mod....:(

Upvote 0
Here is what we have in our server system folder:
Armored Beasts2.ini
ArmoredBeasts2.u
ArmoredBeasts2.ucl

Correct sound file in our sounds folder
Correct texture file in our textures folder
This in our static mesh folder:

Are these all the correct files?
Once again, after restarting, our server does NOT appear to be running the mod....:(

I have the same line up and its running it... but the tanks are not reloading. I dropped back to 2.05... it works.

Upvote 0
Pagan, yes sir, not sure what happened on our servers, but version 2.06 just does not work. We at FLOT have also dropped back to version 2.05, and it works GREAT.
To Amizaur, once again, my previous posts are rants a bit, but trying to give my honest, constructive opinions. This mod has been and is a great addition to the game. In my comments I hope you just don't try to improve areas 110%, at the expense of something else in the mod, and produce a well-balanced mod w/o bugs of any kind. All of us appreciate the work that not all of us could do (produce a mod or map).
We ourselves at our clan will most likely run with the version of the mod we have now, in wait for a finished, complete, "final" version at some point w/o bugs...

Upvote 0
OK now the Russians REALLY need to act as a team as the German tanks especially Panther and Tiger are very deadly. The IS2 needs to be more deadly, like the last update, with a 30 + second reload and especially as the penetration has been tweaked. Where are the new tank rounds for the T34? They were in the last version and tbh since you increased the german penetration they need it.

Upvote 0
Ok, tried the 2.065 update once again, this time downloaded from the RGN site. Here is what I have in the server files now, and this version STILL will not work. There HAS to be something in the command line, or RO.ini file to activate all the features of this update, or to initiate the armored beasts.ini to run, is there not?
Anyway, here are the files we have in the appropriate folders:
System:
ArmoredBeasts2.ini
ArmoredBeasts2.u (size 438 KB,s as the updated file for 458 kb will not upload)
ArmoredBeasts2.ucl
ArmoredBeasts2_NarvaVehicles.u
Textures:
ArmoredBeasts2_Textures.utx
StaticMeshes:
Sounds:
ArmoredBeasts2_Sounds.uax
ArmoredBeasts2_Sounds2.uax

Any ideas on this, what is wrong with this? We had 2.05 running fine, HOWEVER...now 2.065 is NOT running, as everything seems to revert back to "stock" RO, no binocs zoom, no Panther zoom, no penetration sounds, no debug text, nada...nothing. Any help on this would be appreciated!

Upvote 0