• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Regular Suggestions with Tags and Links

[UIT] Akame

Grizzled Veteran
May 5, 2009
My own personal hell
It has been brought to my attention a few times now that because of the way some suggestions are worded, the new thread search function doesn't always pick up similar threads. For this reason, and for my personal reference when responding to regular suggestions, I wanted to compile a list of regular suggestions with search tags to compliment the search function. I have also included a list for each on for people who want to read up on similar threads.

Female Player Character (Search Tags: Avatar, Model, Woman, Girl, Lady)

New Voices for Players Including Community Voice Acting (Search Tags: Commands, Different, Sound, Record)

Machine Guns (Search Tags: SAW, MG, LMG, HMG, Heavy, Light)

Riot Shield

M16 or Other Assault Rifles, Particularly from CoD (Search Tags: M16, M4, M14)

Various Sniper Rifles (Search Tags: .50, Large Caliber, Snipers, Scope)

New DLC Characters (Search Tags: Pack, Download, Downloadable, Content)

Higher Perk Levels (Search Tags: Perk, Class, Level, Seven, 7, Ten, 10)

Weapon Mods and Different Alternative Ammo (Search Tags: Attachments, Modifications, Kits, Incendiary)

Medic Injection Drugs (Search Tags: Poison, Speed, Buff, Steroid, Adrenalin, Boost, Neurotoxin)

Certain Firebug Weapons (Search Tags: Molotov Cocktail, Flame Grenade, Husk Cannon, Incendiary, Flaregun, Glow, Stick, Glowstick, Glow-stick Flares, Flash, Light, Flashlight, Napalm)

Crawler walking on walls and Flying Specimen (Search Tags: Through Walls, On Walls, Ceiling, Fly, Float, Hover)

Common Specimen Additions (Search Tags: Dog, Canine, Ghost, Zombie, Zed, Mutant, Experiment)
Spoiler!

Common Perk Suggestions (Search Tags: Engineer, Scientist, Chemist, Gunslinger, Perks, Classes, Heavy Gunner, TF2)

Defibrillator

Ammo Kits (Search Tags: Ammo, Kits, Boxes, Box, Locker, Storage)

I will continue to add to this. Feel free to add in others, but make sure to include tags and links.
There are a number of tags that get filtered out by the search. I will leave them for completeness.

Last edited:
Heavy is added. I think revolvers, as a weapon, are actually suggested very little. They seem to only exist for alternate ammo (chemical or incendiary rounds) or to fill out perks (gunslinger). They differ highly and there isn't a distinct argument for such a weapon. In such a case, it is fully acceptable to make a post since it has not been discussed to death. This list is not a list of everything we have talked about, but one to list everything that has been suggested before and ends up devolving into the same argument. Some of the tags already added are questionable since my intent is to focus discussion, not kill it.

EDIT: First post is now fully fleshed out.

Upvote 0