• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra Update Released

[TW]schneidzekk

Machete Engineering.
Staff member
Oct 10, 2005
ATL
www.tripwireinteractive.com
A required update for Red Orchestra has been released for both Windows and Linux dedicated servers. All dedicated servers must be updated to be compatible with the client version now on Steam (and to show in the server browser). This update now makes mandatory the optional fix that was released some weeks ago that fixed player counts in the server browser.

RO-update

RO-update

I take it that it is this update that is preventing me from accessing ANY servers tonite. Ro updated itself and I now get a version mismatch on ALL my favourite servers. If I refresh the master server to list all servers available, only 2 are displayed and I cannot access either of those as I still get the RO-Interface Version mismatch?

Upvote 0
My Darkest Hour is updating and its almost acting like its re-downloading itself but RO isn't. Any chance this is affecting DH for some reason?
Indeed, same here. RO isn't updating and DH is downloading a whole lot of data.

Is a serverbrowser fix and moving the dedicated from 'games' to 'tools' this much data? Or are you including goodies?

Upvote 0
No servers.

No servers.

For 4 days now, RO and Darkest Hour, I can sign in, but no servers will show up in multiplayer.

Today, RO is the same, no servers.

DH: Runtime error as I attempt to sign on. "This application has requested the Runtime to terminate it in an unusual way. Please contact the application's support team for more information."

Bug report will not send because the link is broken.

Upvote 0