• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra Summer Assault Starts Now

BTW the BT-7 has a bug where you can only ride on it if nobody is in the driver seat. Kinda makes it hard to jump on the tank as it's driveing away.
Yeah that's really annoying.

Do that antitank guns seeing in other maps on RO?
They're also on Tractor Works which currently isn't being played on the new 50 player servers because it doesn't work with the new code or something.

Upvote 0
Had a ton of fun playing after the new patch! I also noticed a lot of new players with the free passes who generally seemed to be eating it up and absolutely loving this game. And as always, the new trailer is very well done and presents the best of the game very attractively. With the discount price we should be seeing a real boost to the community.

I just had a blast with 50 players, even on maps where I thought it might get crowded. I expected, for example, Lyeskrovy to be a mess with 50 players but much to my surprise and satisfaction it was actually more fun.

I must say this patch was worth the wait. Thanks to all the folks at Tripwire, again.

Upvote 0
As mentioned during beta testing (see the Bug Report section), practice mode / single player has become unusable because reinforcements are already depleted immediately after one selects a role and tries to enter a map. This problems affects not only the newly introduced maps, but also the TW ones and it wasn't adressed.

This wasn't a problem for me ... I wanted to check out the AT guns on Berezina, so I loaded up practice mode. Played through the whole hour, actually, no problem. Bots respawned appropriately, etc.

Upvote 0
This wasn't a problem for me ... I wanted to check out the AT guns on Berezina, so I loaded up practice mode. Played through the whole hour, actually, no problem. Bots respawned appropriately, etc.

Well, at least for me practice mode doesn't work anymore. As soon as I select a role, I get two superimposed messages ("Running low on reinforcements" and "Reinforcements are depleted"), the reinforcements counter reaches zero in a few seconds and that's all (i.e., you cannot enter the map and play). It happens on all maps.

Upvote 0