• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra on the shelves!

Red Orchestra on the shelves!

You asked - Destineer delivered!

RED ORCHESTRA: OSTFRONT 41-45 SHIPPING TO STORES NOW!

EPIC EASTERN FRONT BATTLES TO HIT STORE SHELVES THIS WEEK!

MINNEAPOLIS, MN – March, 13– Destineer Publishing’s Bold Games label and Tripwire Interactive announce today that the highly-anticipated World War II first-person shooter for PC, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45, is shipping today and will be available in retail stores across North America by the end of this week.

Based on the most highly-acclaimed mod ever made, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is a full-featured, stand-alone World War II game that brings players to the frontlines of Eastern European combat during the height of World War II. Players choose from 28 infantry weapons or crew one of 14 detailed vehicles on the Russian Front between 1941-45. The combination of roles across more than one dozen maps, based on real-world locations and battles, allows Red Orchestra to finally achieve its goal of delivering a full first-person, World War II infantry and vehicle combat simulation.

Paul Rinde, CEO of Destineer said “we are excited to be involved in bringing this highly anticipated game to retail and are looking forward to great sales results.”

Alan Wilson, Vice-President of Tripwire Interactive, said “the sheer speed that Destineer has got Ostfront into the stores demonstrates why we were happy to sign with them. We knew we’d need a publisher who can think outside the accepted industry practices, and Destineer has done a stunning job for us, and more importantly, for the gamers who want to play! They set themselves really challenging targets. They’ve bettered those targets. Independent game developers could do with more publishers like Destineer!”

Using Navarre as its exclusive distribution partner to retail, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 will be available through North American retailers: Wal-Mart, Best-Buy, Target, Future Shop, and others, this week at a suggested price of $29.99.

More information on Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 can be found at these sites:

www.redorchestragame.com

www.boldgames.com

[RO]Wilsonam said:
It will be available outside North America as soon as possible - I'm guessing 2-3 weeks!
So long to wait again...:(

But I think it is not to much to wait some weeks for this game.:D
From what I've heart until today you did a great job, guys! Wish you the best for the future.

Now give us some more informations about the localized versions(when you now know what you have to change in the different countries), and I think everyone will be pleased.

Upvote 0