• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra distribution in Europe!

ButchCassidy said:
There could be some news for the UK retail version very very soon;)

Thanks Butch, I knew you wouldn't sit still until it happened. The UK people deserve to be able to buy the boxed version. Next, we gotta get it into Holland I know of five large clans that are anxious to be able to buy the boxed version there.

Upvote 0
Gotted mine too! It was sure fun! Earlier about 5 mins ago i got mine first Baynet in Basovkavalley with K98K to Russian hero.

5 Times i stapped and the last one hitted.

Gotted in Odessa today a 3 kills from window on the roof with M91/30 scope.

Thinked why the hell it isint hitting to German MG guy shotted 10 times then raised the aim point and hes down lol.

Upvote 0
Get the PT & shoot that flying piggy out of the sky,

I do so hope that a UK release is close at hand, I am starting to feel the withdraw effects of not playing against decent players, the mod servers are full of noobs & twats who completly disregard the etiquet of playing the game.

It really gets on me tits when you cannot have a decent game as the rest of the team are all huddled around the oppositions spawn blasting away with a complete disregard for the actual objective play.

Upvote 0