• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra distribution in Europe!

Red Orchestra distribution in Europe!

BOLD GAMES ANNOUNCES INTERNATIONAL DISTRIBUTION DETAILS FOR RED ORCHESTRA: OSTFRONT 41-45

MINNEAPOLIS, MN – April 19, 2006 – Bold Games, a division of Destineer Publishing, announces today international distribution partnerships with 1C, Frogster, SdLL, and Wendros, for Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45.

Developed by Tripwire Interactive and based on the most highly-acclaimed Unreal mod ever made, Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 is a full-featured, stand-alone World War II game that brings players to the frontlines of Eastern European combat during the height of World War II. Players choose from 28 infantry weapons or crew one of 14 detailed vehicles on the Russian Front between 1941-45. The combination of roles across more than one dozen maps, based on real-world locations and battles, allows Red Orchestra to finally achieve its goal of delivering a full first-person, World War II infantry and vehicle combat simulation.

Paul Rinde, CEO of Destineer, said: “We are proud to be working with these high quality partners for the European, Scandinavian and former USSR territories and are looking forward to achieving great success with them on sales of Red Orchestra”

“We are very proud and happy to handle Scandinavian distribution of Red Orchestra,” said Henrik Martling of Wendros AB. “The buzz as well as pre-order status make it priority #1 for us!” Wendros is the official distributor of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 in Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Finland.

"We are pleased to deliver the action of Red Orchestra to the gamers of the former USSR and Eastern Europe,” said Nikolay Baryshnikov, Director of International Sales for 1C. “Apart from the fantastic game features, the historical focus on the Eastern Front of WWII will prove especially attractive to our audience." 1C is the official distributor of Red Orchestra: Ostfront 41-45 in Russia, CIS, Ukraine, the Baltic states, Belarus, Moldova, Czech Republic, Slovakia and Poland.

“With Red Orchestra, we continue our strategy of establishing first-class international licenses for the German market,” said Fr

The UK distributors are largely being a pain in the bum... but the whole PC games market in the UK seems to be "odd". We're in negotiations for the UK properly now, though.

Netherlands is also missing - I'm sure we'll get it covered :) Italy and Spain are also under negotiation. The Balkan states are also still missing, but I'm sure we'll find a volunteer.

For Australia/NZ - start going into your shops and demanding it :) Your local distributors are being VERY laid back about the whole thing. You might want to point out that one of the major US retailers already re-ordered a couple of weeks ago and (looking at another thread) we are #1 on the best-seller list in another North American retailer!

Upvote 0
The bol.com price is riddiculous.

The frontpage post has been change cause at the first post they mentioned the Benelux.
It got changed later on but i can't
imagine the boxed version won't be available in the Netherlands.
So don't worrie i would say. I bought by Steam but i know a lot of Dutch players prefer the boxed version.

Last edited:
Upvote 0