Red Orchestra Ballin' Contest!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Sclass12

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 17, 2006
New Jersey
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Niznow, we wizzle let tha speculizzle begin on tha subject of tha brotha vehicle n tha new map . Keep'n it gangsta dogg![/FONT]
Ahahahahahaha
[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif][/FONT]

Bolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 2, 2006
In the steppes of Crimea
In comparizzles ta tha exist'n Pz IV F2, it carries a slightly cracka 75mm gizzay fo` a shawty more hitt'n cracka plus an additional 30mm of armour on tha frizzont. The version you wiznill see in game also comes equipped wit Sch

Valac

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 11, 2005
I just checked out my bands site on it, too freaking funny. I may copy the page and put it up on our site.

Donut

FNG / Fresh Meat
Dec 19, 2005
ROFL! I think Tripwpre has a new slogan for updates "Ill slap tha taste out yo mouf: wit our next update fo` Red Orchestra" I like the sound of German Panzerkampfwizzles IV Ausfuhrung H, and for you snipers, if youre on a spree, can now yell out, "Yippie yo, you can't see my flow!" And finally, a phrase for squad leader! "Listen to how a mother****er flow ****."

BuddyLee

FNG / Fresh Meat
Apr 12, 2006
NCC 1701-D Neutral Zone
This Game needs "Masta P" skins, He is the Captain of the Platnum Covered Tank, piss him off and he'll pull some f-kin' rank...
na na n' na, na na n' na.

Maybe some Down South Hustlers too...

WickedPenguin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 21, 2005
Miami, FL
ut2004.wickedpenguin.com
"Dems Russkie *****es ain't got no f***in' **** on me. I'll slap dem mofos to Shizzleberia wit my Karabiner bling-bling bayo skillz befo' they gets the drops on my Funky Fuhrer and my Pimpdaddyland."

Rasta_RO.jpg

Nestor Makhno

FNG / Fresh Meat
Feb 25, 2006
Penryn, Cornwall
That Wilsonam dawg sho be down.

And tha second piece of news is tha nizzy new realism mod fo` Red Orchestra . Throw yo guns in the mother****in air. This time tha action remains on tha Eastern Front, as "Carpathian Crosses" is announced n wiznill bring tha Romanians ta tha battlefield .

Wolfstuka

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 21, 2006
U.S.A.
"Dems Russkie *****es ain't got no f***in' **** on me. I'll slap dem mofos to Shizzleberia wit my Karabiner bling-bling bayo skillz befo' they gets the drops on my Funky Fuhrer and my Pimpdaddyland."

Rasta_RO.jpg
omg it looks like a monster!:eek: I will have nightmares for the rest of my life now....