• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Red Orchestra 2 (wallpapers)

cimon

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 4, 2011
Simply The Best! Swietna robota stary!
I think im gonna swap my old one (World of Tanks). :D

cheErs

Pechente

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 25, 2008
Germany
Wow, nice wallpapers. Too bad I can't download most of them. I'm interested in the last one (VI).

@_Dariuszek_: Do you mind if I add direct download links or do you want points for the traffic? ;) From what I read, this shouldn't be a problem :)

_Dariuszek_

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 10, 2011
Wow, nice wallpapers. Too bad I can't download most of them. I'm interested in the last one (VI).

@_Dariuszek_: Do you mind if I add direct download links or do you want points for the traffic? ;) From what I read, this shouldn't be a problem :)
Would be great thank you!
Please give me your email, I will send you package with wallpapers! :)

I'm glad I have windows 7. Now I can use ALL OF THEM. :IS2:
Cool! :D

Inso

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2011
Absolutely amazing! :eek:

How are you doing these? I'm not trying to rip-off your great work, I'm just a photoshop-beginner that wants to get better.

Deadbolt

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 23, 2008
These are awesome, I have 3 of them alternating for my desktop background.

@SnowyOak, just scroll up a little bit, someone already did it for us.