• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

Show me a video of someone doing it and I will belive you.
Aim for the belt, depress button for whatever time it takes to spit out 2-4 rounds, repeat until you or the target is dead.

I'd say most of my PPSH kills are from 70+ meters with 100+ being fairly common at least on spartanovka. This only applies to targets in the open though. Nailing a helmet is harder.

Basically never use full auto.

You might also want to level that weapon as recoil and everything else drops a percentage point or so as you level. Either that helped me some or I've just started to "get" the weapon. I do have significant problems in the very short range hitting anything with hip shots but that is the hitreg being iffy. I also can't hit anything really close by if I just spray even with ironsights. Don't know why, my eyes tell me the sights are on the target most of the time.

Upvote 0
i dont understand this... why they keep doing this kind of patch? i mean... there are some features that should be fixed URGENTLY like the sound when sometimes we have to restart ALL the game for it or the stats, the most important thing that should be fixed by my point of view becouse at the moment i dont want play really... becouse its pointless to play now becouse the stats become so crazy and i dont know what is going on, stats wil be reseted? yes? no? will be saved everything im doing now?

Upvote 0
Because in real development, you don't just complete problems sequentially. You have different people working on different stuff and submitting what's complete. When they've got enough changes to justify a patch in their minds, they put it out.

They can't just "throw more people" at the performance problem, or "throw more people" at the stats problem, which they haven't even really figured out yet.

Upvote 0
borat-very-nice.jpg

Keep up the good work, and soon we will have the best online experience even better :D

Upvote 0
Stats are still completely corrupted for me : 1300% accuracy with sniper rifle, 140 kills with 0% accuracy with MP40 (weapon that I never use), no headshot recorded... It's really annoying.

Moreover, I'm stuck in lvl 1 rifleman whereas I always play this class and earn XP after every match. Please fix this with your next patch and keep up the good work ! Reset will be a good solution.

PS : I'm a french player and I have to notice that the last patch turn my game in french ! Good news !

Upvote 0
Thanks Tripwire. I am averaging 45 fps on my aging rig with a mix of ultra, high and med settings. The stutter and freezing during artillery strikes were my main beefs, but they are gone now. Whatever you are doing, keep it up! The game is getting better and better. Cheers.

AMD Phenom II @ 2.6
8 gig DDR3
WIN 7 x64
ATI 5770 1 gig

update: After playing thru all the maps, it seems my fps has actually dropped by 10 since patch 9/19. I seem to dip alot more in the yellow despite dialing everything down a notch.

Upvote 0
An update for Red Orchestra 2 will be released shortly.

Bug Fixes
-Fixed a bug where players could spawn without a class
-Fixed a bug with auto reloading when using a manual bolt rifle
-Minor performance improvements

Level/Gameplay Fixes
Pavlov's House
-Added wall to block line of sight to one of the Allied tank spawns
-Allies now correctly get a forward spawn when capturing Zab's House
-German spawn protection was toned down to prevent Allied attackers in inside of the Voyentorg from being killed by spawn protection when objectives changed hands

Commissar's House
-Gave Allies 40 more reinforcements
-Default Allied spawn in more directly in line with Building 81
-Moved one of the initial Axis spawns back further from the Water Refinery
-Increased spawn protection and no artillery volumes for Allies
-Various cover fixes

http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989435204/screenshot/578935035211816943?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989435204/screenshot/578935035211763452/?tab=public
http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197989435204/screenshot/578935035211772745/?tab=public

Last edited:
Upvote 0