• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Update Incoming - September 19

What we fixed was servers showing up in the server browser as ranked that shouldn't. And we've verified its fixed as of Friday. There is nothing special about the TWI servers at this point (at one point they were the only servers gaining stats).

As I previously mentioned there are some other stats anomolies that we're looking into.

Well I still can't level up anywhere else than TWI servers. Maybe it's because of the level increase bug that I got.

Upvote 0
That was fixed on Friday. Although there appear to be some other issues with stats that we're looking into.

Unrelated, we're also still working on VOIP and performance.

errr just last nite I got 'more free honor again' and more free weapons training with things I have never used.

So ... Also as already noted there are a ton of people that are honor level 77 whom got it free and other weapons training.

something isnt fixed and IMO a reset is needed

Upvote 0
Dunno if it has been said already, but with this last patch I got about 13 achievements last night for just one kill :s even if it is a minor problem I wanted to report it^^

After a kill with mg through the smoke I got:

Kills Gold, Kills Platinum, Unhatched Bronze, Firing the Gats Silver, Firing the Gats Gold, Fix Bayonets Bronze, Fix Bayonets Silver, Fix Bayonets Gold, Countdown Rookie, Firefight Rookie, Experienced Countdown, Experienced Firefight, Territory Veteran.

No need to say that I didn't make all those kills :p and honor weapons level are screwed up too

Cheers.

Upvote 0
An update for Red Orchestra 2 will be released shortly.

Bug Fixes
-Fixed a bug where players could spawn without a class
-Fixed a bug with auto reloading when using a manual bolt rifle
-Minor performance improvements

Level/Gameplay Fixes
Pavlov's House
-Added wall to block line of sight to one of the Allied tank spawns
-Allies now correctly get a forward spawn when capturing Zab's House
-German spawn protection was toned down to prevent Allied attackers in inside of the Voyentorg from being killed by spawn protection when objectives changed hands

Commissar's House
-Gave Allies 40 more reinforcements
-Default Allied spawn in more directly in line with Building 81
-Moved one of the initial Axis spawns back further from the Water Refinery
-Increased spawn protection and no artillery volumes for Allies
-Various cover fixes

Still no buff for PPSH? No nerf or limiting of MKB42 and useless AVT40?
Or just "working as intended?"

Upvote 0
Heh, whingers will whinge.

Every new game has the initial onslaught of bugs. Just about every battlefield game released has had its fair share, the difference is I remembered waiting months for something to be done about it let alone recognition of an actual problem wheras I am quite happily updating RO2 whilst typing this.

Nice job TWI!

Upvote 0
A 500Mb Patch downloading now, may we please know what it means?

A 500Mb Patch downloading now, may we please know what it means?

There was a thread in the suggestion forum about informing what those patches are actually doing, now there's a 500Mb, relatively large patch downloading, may we please know what it means? are there any substantial changes? and new settings worth checking out? some balance issues we may see solved? it sucks guessing what will change next all the time...

Thank you TW!
And really, thanks for all the hard work and constant patching and updating, the game is superb! :IS2:

Upvote 0