• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Release - Final Thoughts From A Dev

You all at Tripwire have truly distinguished yourselves in the game development community.

You listen to your community, provide personal feedback, release a lot of free content, and do a spectacular amount of research for your games. Your general passion for making a superb product comes through in your devotion to excellence. In my opinion, you guys not only set a high standard for games, but also for developers.

Congratulations to you guys; looking forward to playing the game.

Upvote 0
And speaking of Tripwire traditions, we have some AWESOME free content and updates planned for RO2.

So today it begins, another long ride with a Tripwire game. Sit down, buckle up, lock and load, and enjoy the ride!!!

that is why i bought this game but seriously this game needs alittle work before i feel like i got my moneys worth. however after seeing what ive seen so far one could argue that i already have. :) games a ****ing blast to play.

Upvote 0