• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.
Applied, didn't hear anything, which they said would probably happen as the system isn't working to email responses on denials.

Added my IP to the list so that a Dev could add it manually to the Ranked list. Apparently it was added, but seems my server still isn't Ranked no matter what I try so it's either not been added or there's other issues which I can't get help with.

:rolleyes:

Upvote 0
Applied, didn't hear anything, which they said would probably happen as the system isn't working to email responses on denials.

Added my IP to the list so that a Dev could add it manually to the Ranked list. Apparently it was added, but seems my server still isn't Ranked no matter what I try so it's either not been added or there's other issues which I can't get help with.

:rolleyes:

same problem here pls help :eek:

Upvote 0
well its been over 72 hours, I understand taking a weekend break. But you'd assume that they'd do a free weekend while they can consult and fix patch problems. So that reasoning doesn't go very far with me mcfly.

Anyways, it's frustrating seeing servers with 60-70 people queue in spectate and I could easily throw up 4-5 servers if I see the usage that high to alleviate the server need. And even with the unranked server I get a bit of usage just who is going to play on a server they can't rank up their weapons on? Very few, and only till they realize that fact.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.