• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Harkonis

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2009
I've got a server through nfoserver.com and it is now showing as ranked in webadmin, and unranked on the browser. yay!

This launch is fast becoming a huge joke.

iluvyaman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 11, 2007
I haven't heard anything from TWI since I submitted my application 4 days ago. Anyone have so far?

bonio

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 2, 2011
Nope, other than web page confirmation when I sent the two forms in (two blocks of ip addresses) we have heard nothing.

XSGamers

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2011
Applied, didn't hear anything, which they said would probably happen as the system isn't working to email responses on denials.

Added my IP to the list so that a Dev could add it manually to the Ranked list. Apparently it was added, but seems my server still isn't Ranked no matter what I try so it's either not been added or there's other issues which I can't get help with.

:rolleyes:

3.BOH.Div-Warpig

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2011
Applied, didn't hear anything, which they said would probably happen as the system isn't working to email responses on denials.

Added my IP to the list so that a Dev could add it manually to the Ranked list. Apparently it was added, but seems my server still isn't Ranked no matter what I try so it's either not been added or there's other issues which I can't get help with.

:rolleyes:
same problem here pls help :eek:

XSGamers

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2011
I had a response from John Gibson via the Serveradmin email list & he said that some IP's were rejected or corrupt still & that they'll take a look at these today (Monday).

Finger crossed.

Luckz

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 31, 2007
Where do I go to complain about ranked servers that most certainly don't have the required hardware for the playercount? ;P

EisZombie

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 17, 2011

DTK-Deutschland.com

188.138.115.112:9090/24

Hope this is the correct
if not then time can someone please help me and send my CIDR via pm?

andrew bosco

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2012
www.execorehosting.com
I put in a app of course but a friend that is fairly deep in the RO2 community said this,

4:31 AM - Kirby teh Pink: servers are automaticly ranked unless certain settings are enabled

I am assuming he is wrong, but just to clarify. Is he?

andrew bosco

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2012
www.execorehosting.com
Well I posted in he over 24 hours thread, and its been over 48 hours now. ETA on when this will be done? Kind of want to get my server ranked before the free weekend to maximize server usage.

Kinsman

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 2, 2011
Australia
Its a weekend, I'd hazard a guess that the TWI guys are relaxing after a pretty busy week, I know damn well I would be. :)

andrew bosco

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 26, 2012
www.execorehosting.com
well its been over 72 hours, I understand taking a weekend break. But you'd assume that they'd do a free weekend while they can consult and fix patch problems. So that reasoning doesn't go very far with me mcfly.

Anyways, it's frustrating seeing servers with 60-70 people queue in spectate and I could easily throw up 4-5 servers if I see the usage that high to alleviate the server need. And even with the unranked server I get a bit of usage just who is going to play on a server they can't rank up their weapons on? Very few, and only till they realize that fact.

gioccher

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
today our provider forced us to change IP, so I just submitted an application for 46.252.149.40/29
If possible, please remove the previous IP 46.252.150.104/32 since we don't control it any more
thanks

Badmad

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 27, 2012
Hello,
i sent a application 5.8.2012 and get no answer for 94.249.149.3/32.
is the team form trip aktiv else ?

mfg
Ferdi#g-factory.de

Status
Not open for further replies.