• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ricochet Saw

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 14, 2011
So where exactly do we download the non-ranked files if we choose, they aren't in the steam tools list?

And, is it possible to download the same server files for both ranked and unranked or are there going to be seperate files between them?

SpikerNoob

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
Yeah... I am not a complete server noob... have been running game servers for about 5 years now and we have IP addys from xxx.xxx.xxx.26 - 30 and I have no idea what my CPID is.

ReaperWales

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 5, 2011
South Wales, UK
SpikerNoob, I make no claims to be an expert but try xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx/32 that is for a single IP, my previous was mistaken sorry.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:

wujiabin

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 30, 2010
I already apply succeed, how do I next? still not open Dedicated server Tools download~

HarryRag

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 28, 2009
The biggest part i have my questions about how "Standard" is a standard server is provided?

GSP Managed and Community Ranked RO2 Servers will run the commercially released version of RO2 in the default configuration. In addition, Tripwire Interactive will provide additional Whitelisted Maps, Mutators and limited Configuration adjustments that may be run on Ranked RO2 Servers. Whitelisted content and approved Configurations will be posted on the official RO2 web site (www.heroesofstalingrad.com) and updated from time to time. Again, it is the GSP and Community Ranked RO2 Server Administrator's responsibility to make sure the server remains in compliance at all times.
Would that mean such kind of standard that you even can't switch to the "Realism" mode but for the rest standard?
Or would it be the real Standard as delivered completely no settings altered.

[VS-UK]Joe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2011
Hi all,

No we have not yet hered anything about our server being ranked. I think it would be handy for them to list the Ranked IP addresses?

Does anyone know if there are any ranked servers at the moment?

Im sure tripwire will get round it to it at some point.

Cheers

Joe.

Last edited:

viBe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 29, 2011
I'd like to add to Joe's post and ask if the applications are being reviewed yet or are you too busy? If so, how quickly is it going?

PinchedNerve

FNG / Fresh Meat
Sep 3, 2011
Some sort of notification of approval or denial would be great. If denial, why it was denied. I understand you guys are busy, but we can't fix what we are not aware of if denied.

I would like to say I think the "Application Page" is a bit presumptive & difficult to get past.

2 questions which were particularly difficult for myself to answer were Clan & website. I have neither.... Should this prevent me from being able to run a "ranked" server if I have the bandwidth & platform to be able to run a server? I would hope not.

Btw: TWI, I used your website (http://www.heroesofstalingrad.com/) to answer the applications website question since I myself do not have a website & I had to used a part of the name my Twin boys use online, 2kPN to answer the Clan question.

[VS-UK]Joe

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 2, 2011
I have noticed that our server suggests that the server in ranked, although there has been reports of players playing on ranked server loosing there rank after the leave the server.

jackoire

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2011
I have noticed that our server suggests that the server in ranked, although there has been reports of players playing on ranked server loosing there rank after the leave the server.
Ranking system is seriously broken, TW might as well remove it till its fixed.

3.BOH.Div-Warpig

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 20, 2011
yeah the only server where ranking is work are the official twi servers but on no other server.

Pls tripwire make our server ranked :D

Gimpymoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 24, 2009
My server has been Ranked since I got it on Wednesday, server went all screwy and is now unranked. I am with one of your "Official" GSP's.

Last edited:

XSGamers

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 29, 2011
Seems the backend fix they did that stopped Unranked showing as Ranked has affected the wrong people too.

Hey Gimpy. :)

Gimpymoo

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 24, 2009
I am with Killer Creation GSP in the UK who say they have submitted their IP's to you.

Makes the whole whole "Official GSP" nonsense even more stupid if you have not approved them above all else.

And I now have an empty legitimate server, thanks TW.

Lush

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 6, 2011
England
www.thepara.co.uk
For any noobs like me who aren't sure of the CIDR notation

If you just want a single IP write it like this

Our IP for example:

213.171.220.130/32

The /32 is for single IP addresses I hope this helps someone because I could of done with this info a week ago

Status
Not open for further replies.