• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Red Orchestra 2 Ranked Server Application Page

Status
Not open for further replies.

=]RC[= Hunter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 7, 2017
www.ClusterWars.net
Wow ... no reply, neither server being ranked.
I know it is an old title, but did you guys drop it already?

Pretty much frustrating not receiving any reply or notification, neither on PMs nor official. :(

{PGG}Polti

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2012
Potsdam Deutschland (GER)
pggclan.de
89.163.133.46/32

Please put IP on white list have filled out the form a few days ago

Thank you for submitting your application for the server with the IP: 89.163.133.46/32 .

IP is not white listed (1503888686)

We will process the application as soon as possible.

Thanks,

The Tripwire Interactive Team

Hope for early processing

Last edited:

®omano

Grizzled Veteran
May 14, 2009
France
www.hellsoldiers.tk
You can contact the community moderators like KittenMittens, Yoshiro, or any other active name you see on forum here. Officially the person to contact would be
[TW]schneidzekk in theory.

{PGG}Polti

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 2, 2012
Potsdam Deutschland (GER)
pggclan.de
89.163.133.46/32

[0016.23] OfficialGameServer: Making Unranked: IP is not white listed (1503888686)
[0016.23] OfficialGameServer: Removing ranked status: IS_RANKED_UPDATE returning FALSE

Have the [TW] schneidzekk before days sent a PM with please help until now no reaction. I do not know what to do .. no one can help .. I'll probably have to give it up. I think it's just sad that you get no help here.:(:(:(:(

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.