• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Red Orchestra 2 Beta Week 1 Report - new maps incoming!

The patch made the server browser useless...I refreshed a few times and just found some empty servers...After that I went to "recently played" and entered a server with 60 players in RedOctober Factory(if I am right)I entered the game and there ARE 60 players,meaning that the "internet" section is useless...Even tho i crashed 10 sec after joining that 60 players server.

Upvote 0
I seem to be having trouble with the server browser as well, and so is a buddy of mine.

Not one server shows any players, but I can still (thankfully) get into servers that I had previously favorite'd.

I just figured that not all of the servers had updated yet, but now that I think about it I'm not even finding my "favorites" under the actual server browser.

All that being said, I'm stoked that they still released an update over labor-day weekend! The newly unlocked maps are hott with all their lighting effects, textures and decals.

I love how play-tested the maps feel.. they all seem really balanced for each side, with little counters here and there to even things out a bit.

Upvote 0