• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Video] Red Dead Redemption - Whos getting it?

I feel you, was a pain in the *** to find it in stores even on release day.

Got it though!

EDIT: Game is nice but I'm a little disappointed that the nights aren't dark enough... it's full-moon galore every night and it doesn't feel right whereas in GTA IV, it was perfect.

And that's where the catch is, I thought that Red Dead would actually be exactly like GTA IV (graphics, character movements, gameplay mechanics, camera zoom levels, etc...) in a western setting but it's not and that's still ok but definitely not what I expected.

GTA IV was a masterpiece, Red Dead is a work of art in progress. Might think differently after I put more hours into it. I got to let go all of my GTA reflexes and expectations.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
The shooting is hella fun, I only just got it tonight. Did the intro, then annihilated everyone at the ranch for ****s and giggles, was hilarious.

I really like the music, it's got a whole minimalist 'Sergio Leone' film feel about it. I wish though the guns had that same old school western sound about them like in those films, that would make it the complete package :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0