[Crash] Recent problem ...

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

hzlatev

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2012
Hello TWI,

hope to get some help on this. Today i downloaded the F2P version of the "Dwarfs?!" because i went to go for that 40k Axe achievement for Killing Floor in main ... suddenly i started to like that game and whole day long i play it as addicted little kid. Later then decide to give me a break duo headach and stuff so i turned it off. Now steam downloaded some update and suddenly BANG! Headshot /!\ CRASH /!\ Browsed fast the forum like the good kids do found the Read before you post thread did section one what i think the problem is repaired my TNA TXA TNX or whatever that thing is ( i don't even know what it do ) tryed to start the game and BANG! Second headshot ... steam override the game and updated again. Thanks in advance and sorry for the special effects incase they nerfed you :D

hzlatev

FNG / Fresh Meat
Nov 10, 2012
Sorry for double posting ... Problem fixed himself ... steam downloaded something for 3rd time and suddenly it started working again. i guess something didnt update correctly from there on everything went to hell. I tryed to edit my post to remove the prefix or fix it to "solved" but i couldnt so mods please do it :) and thank you glad i can play this thing for some more time now :D

SkullFinder123

FNG / Fresh Meat
Oct 26, 2012
Sevierville, TN
Experiencing another problem as well, I already installed the XNA and the .Net, and when the game attempted to launch it bugged out with .Net, but XNA worked just fine. Trying to get that new Berserker melee wep in Killing Floor... this is ridiculous