• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Crash] Recent problem ...

hzlatev

Nov 10, 2012
Hello TWI,

hope to get some help on this. Today i downloaded the F2P version of the "Dwarfs?!" because i went to go for that 40k Axe achievement for Killing Floor in main ... suddenly i started to like that game and whole day long i play it as addicted little kid. Later then decide to give me a break duo headach and stuff so i turned it off. Now steam downloaded some update and suddenly BANG! Headshot /!\ CRASH /!\ Browsed fast the forum like the good kids do found the Read before you post thread did section one what i think the problem is repaired my TNA TXA TNX or whatever that thing is ( i don't even know what it do ) tryed to start the game and BANG! Second headshot ... steam override the game and updated again. Thanks in advance and sorry for the special effects incase they nerfed you :D

Sorry for double posting ... Problem fixed himself ... steam downloaded something for 3rd time and suddenly it started working again. i guess something didnt update correctly from there on everything went to hell. I tryed to edit my post to remove the prefix or fix it to "solved" but i couldnt so mods please do it :) and thank you glad i can play this thing for some more time now :D

Upvote 0