• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Really hoping for an Eastern front US mod using ro2 engine

I only like DH because its like the continuation of ROOST, I really dont care about the US army, and anyway its pretty old, used and too "mainstream" IMO.

Agreed. Whatever limited interest I had for Darkest Hour was tied with the British/Commonwealth forces, ie: Canada, not so much on the US..... as US-related WWII shooters have been done to death imo.

I'd rather more focus for other countries which fought in WWII, along with their vehicles, weapons, equipment, etc.

Another game with the Bar, Tompson, Sprinfield Rifle, M1 Garand, Bazooka?

No thanks.

Upvote 0
Agreed. Whatever limited interest I had for Darkest Hour was tied with the British/Commonwealth forces, ie: Canada, not so much on the US..... as US-related WWII shooters have been done to death imo.

I'd rather more focus for other countries which fought in WWII, along with their vehicles, weapons, equipment, etc.

Another game with the Bar, Tompson, Sprinfield Rifle, M1 Garand, Bazooka?

No thanks.
Well, actually to be honest, the weapons arent interesting either IMO so I really hope the energy of making another mod goes to something else.

Upvote 0