• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Really cool idea for new map 🎈

Hypnotic

Grizzled Veteran
  • Jan 14, 2014
    Bulgaria
    In my opinion it's finally time we the community to take part once again in the creation of the map section we can give ideas for the new one and be proud of that please comment below also the devs if read it can make interrogatory / survey for it , we can have new very good well proven map with minimum effort if we use already created map this map is Spillway .

Pros and cons :
    pros :
    everybody like it its community map , its name can be Spillway 2 and can have storry lets say the events after Spillway and all doors can be opened in the map and connected together who can of course ( i will show on the pictures below all dors ) , everything should looks messy broken and bloody also we can add and bridge in the lake who connect the next building in picture 11 or other structure inspire defense capability on last the warm color should remain as in v. 1 it's one of the best decision for it somthing as Nuked is really bad idea for this map !

cons :
    none .
    i'm really strong crossing my all fingers for new Spillway ...

Last edited: