• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

PC Real Time Reflections broken with 1021 update

MultiSlayer

Grizzled Veteran
Jul 16, 2014
Great, now the Real Time Reflections are all pixelated and messy. And they did specify "Optimized Real Time Reflection code" so, wow okay say bye bye to those awesome reflections.

They just keep breaking the game more and more! First not being able to shoot hands and feet off ZEDs, then the purple checkerboard texture bugs, and now this? WHY?

EDIT: WAIT... This actually might be an issue with that new AMD "Crimson" software which is widely reported to be buggy as hell. Brb gonna do a driver rollback and post results, sorry for flipping out!

EDIT 2: Confirmed issue with the Crimson software, not the game itself. Rolled back to Catalyst 15.7.1 and it fixed it. Also when playing GTA 5, my performance is better now than it was on the Crimson. So it was hampering my GTA performance as well? Screw AMD's Crimson software! So broken, never updating and staying with Catalyst. Thanks you guys! Case closed.

Last edited:
Problem is on your side, please show a screenshot of your video options ingame. A list of your hardware is also needed aswell as a DxDiag for the most informations. Also please check you DO NOT FORCE any parameter with video drivers, tick the LET THE APPLICATION DECIDE in the 3D video driver panel.

edit: by the way this is not a bug report, this thread would be better in the support forum.

Upvote 0
Confirmed issue with the Crimson software, not the game itself. Rolled back to Catalyst 15.7.1 and it fixed it. Also when playing GTA 5, my performance is better now than it was on the Crimson. Screw AMD's Crimson software! So broken, never updating and staying with Catalyst. Sorry about the confusion, thanks you guys!

Upvote 0