• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Re-skin/Mutator] The Rotting

:D Just another quick update

I have solved the variation on attacks problems, we are styling, Clots are dieing the way they should!

I'd also like to announce that when this mutator is released, It will ship with all New character re-skins including guests such as:

• David Haye
  • Wladimir Klitschko
  • Harry Enfield
  • Martin Clunes
  • And various other special guests
But don't think you can just get all of the guests without some work first, this mutator ships the special character skins in passworded files, the only way to find the passwords, play the mutator, find the codes and crack them, its beautifully simple.

I'm aiming the release of the Mutator for the end of The Summer Event, that way you will have yet another awesome thing to play through the summer.

I'll continue to keep you updated.

Reactions: Gregs2k2
Upvote 0
Due to personal obligations and having just aquired a long term directing contract, the Mod will not make the end of July, It will however make the end of August.

My Charity Pentathlon takes place August 13th, give a week or so to finalise papers, render videos and so on, then I can finish work compiling everything together for this mod.

In other news related to the mod, I am actively seeking a mapper to make some new Rotting Themed maps to roll out with the release of this bad boy, so anyone whos interested, PM me and we'll see if we can work something out.

So unfortunately, until August, its another waiting game, my apologies, I promise the wait will be worth it.

Hunter

Upvote 0
A Quick update as I like to keep you all in the loop:

As previously stated the mod is moving slow due to personal obligations, but it is moving, and with that said I will present to you the current enemy list as it stands (the list can and most likely will change)

Each of the original specimens now has 3 variations, this doesn't include the original form, if you include that, you would have 4 variations:

The Rotting will bring the following variations: Rotted, Weakend & Mutated, each variation has its pro's and cons which should add up to be interesting.

Not only will the Rotting bring 3 new variations to the original list of specimens, it will have a unique list of sub bosses to tee off against, the list is as follows:
  • The Severus Sisters, Sofia & Muse
  • Karimu Majini
  • Subject 13
  • Maiden
  • Nosforatu
  • Duvalia & Nautilus
  • Eliminator
Now as much as I'd love to expand on those sub-bosses, I'm going to leave it up to your imaginations for now.

But don't fear, I know that so far its been 1 picture and all talk, but that will soon stop, a quick teaser trailer is on the horizon to get those taste buds going.

The Rotting is well on its way.

Reactions: Meatwadjenkins
Upvote 0
Thought I'd release a quick pic, It doesn't show much if anything at all, it just symbolises that the mutator is coming along nicely and it shouldn't be too long before I release a more mouth watering taster.

What your seeing in the picture is the "Weakend" versions of the Gorefast, Clot, Scrake & Bloat. Nope thats not photoshop, thats how those bad boys look in game. Weakend doesn't always mean less of a threat, these little beautys are fighting for their lives and will do anything to survive, they pick up their pace and pack quite a punch at twice the rate.

advertv1%20copy.jpg

Enjoy the nice piccy, I'll head back to the boiler room to pick up where I left off.

Hunter-

Upvote 0