• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

[Re-skin/Mutator] The Rotting

mhh still no change... =/

Edit : testin the sp ... so dont got any report :D

test this to make sure its in the directory

Start single player

hit the control panel key, usually '

type in enablecheats

then type in summon rot.rotzombiesclotr

if it spawns it means its there, its just not showing up for some strange strange reason.

Its going to be 10 minutes before I can test on another machine, had to re-install KF, steam was being a douche.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Ok the Brute problem should be fixed now, prey to the lord it is!

http://www.tsrlegacy.co.uk/KFupload/TheRottingFix3.rar

UCC log:

Warning: Failed to load 'ShiverSM': Can't find file for package 'ShiverSM'
Warning: Failed to load 'Rot': Can't find file for package 'ShiverSM'
Warning: Failed to load 'Class Rot.RotZombiesMut': Can't find file for package 'ShiverSM'

Unzipped the fix to server root.

Btw, I'll be running this mod on my server named "rotting mod". It's in finland when we are finished :D

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm noober, tried sp, but I cannot enable sandbox or mutators, the buttons are greyd out :confused:

It's 22.00, have to check again tomorrow. Nice touch on specimens, the variations in them are very nice.

One thing I noticed running on ded with the following muts:

- rotting
- perk selector
- antiblock
- money regen
- westlondon map

There were walls in odd places or I could see through walls. When moved o little, it looked normal. For example, the phone boot near church, it's door streched over the church, wtf?

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I'm noober, tried sp, but I cannot enable sandbox or mutators, the buttons are greyd out :confused:

It's 22.00, have to check again tomorrow. Nice touch on specimens, the variations in them are very nice.

One thing I noticed running on ded with the following muts:

- rotting
- perk selector
- antiblock
- money regen

There were walls in odd places or I could see through walls. When moved o little, it looked normal.

Hmm, no worries, thank you very much for testing it for me and being so patient, makes it all worth it in the end :D

I'll look into the invisible walls, I remember having an odd problem not so long since with that.

Again thank you and thank you for your help.

Upvote 0