• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

re: redneck update

I suspect KF's lore isn't 100% tied to British culture or locale.

However, i'm sure the outbreak, which started in London, has swept across the land, over the pond and into various other states... Mr Clamely's reach has no limits. The b'stard!

Either way, it's a game. No reason to get too upset.

The thing that really buggers me is that if they're gonna expand, they should think of something more interesting.

Ireland? France? Italy? Somewhere Eastern or Northern European? Russia?

But instead it was:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Jussayin. If KF is going to expand officially to another locale and is going to have a focus on it, I'd rather see it placed somewhere more interesting. Too many games with zombies and monsters in them are all about saving the good ol' USA. It's tiring. I'd rather go vive le france or whatever.

Upvote 0
The thing that really buggers me is that if they're gonna expand, they should think of something more interesting.

Ireland? France? Italy? Somewhere Eastern or Northern European? Russia?

But instead it was:

HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

THE UNITED STATES OF AMERICA

Jussayin. If KF is going to expand officially to another locale and is going to have a focus on it, I'd rather see it placed somewhere more interesting. Too many games with zombies and monsters in them are all about saving the good ol' USA. It's tiring. I'd rather go vive le france or whatever.

I le hate murrica amicoolyet guise?

Upvote 0
To be honest, if there ever was a KF2, I'd actually be pretty interested in seeing an overall mix of nations involved. UK and US being a start for the mix.

Lets pretend that Horzine is an international corporation, aye? Then maybe we can throw in Japan or Russia, for example. It'd create for some interesting stuff.

Upvote 0