Random Specimen Modeled 3dsmax =P

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

VidGameDude

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 14, 2010
hey guys just whipped out this crazy little terror from my twisted little mind.

i dont know what name to give it or what it should do...so im gona let the public decide on name, abilities and back story.

but i was thinking of a name along the lines of ripper or reaper...something that tears into your flesh as you scream like a child when you die like an adult.

anyways have fun making up stuff cause i did this out of pure random thought and have no hope for this actually becoming a mutator let alone a whitelist, so go nuts.

l8s

Attachments

• KFReaperpic1.jpg
    KFReaperpic1.jpg
    38.1 KB · Views: 0
  • KFReaperpic2.jpg
    KFReaperpic2.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 0
  • KFReaperpic3.jpg
    KFReaperpic3.jpg
    84.2 KB · Views: 0
  • KFReaperpic4.jpg
    KFReaperpic4.jpg
    41.9 KB · Views: 0
  • KFReaperpic5.jpg
    KFReaperpic5.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 0

koneko

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 22, 2010
Florida
Reminds me of Doom, and I'm not just saying that because of the Cherub picture earlier.

I think I'd flip if I saw something like that leaping at me in KF.