• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Random Screen Pauses During Gameplay - Work Around

SpurryMoses

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 27, 2009
Sydney, Australia
I get pauses that last 20 sec (exactly, I think) all the time (I'm playing Killing Flor on Mac now)
Often when I start the game, it'll pause and I'll start of with the trader clock at 40 sec (20 gone)
About 30% of the time when I click any option in the game browser it pauses for 20 seconds. Sometimes when I click "Exit Game" it pauses for 20 seconds, is this the same issue?
It never pauses during gameplay, except for 1 sec when the wave starts, so I never die as a result of this glitch.

Last edited:

DasB

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 4, 2013
Germany
I wonder if this is still a thing since I'm having those (or simililar) issues a LOT lately, even to a point where I have freezes that last almost a whole minute (which results in getting dropped from the server...). The game just stops responding completly, I can't even tab (using Windows btw) out of it. I can't provide a crashlog since the game doesn't crash. I know at least two other people who have those random freezes too. Did this actually get fixed and it's just my crappy calculator beeing silly?