• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Console Random loading screen

pyratelass

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jul 16, 2020
The game has been really good but the more my shark grows I've found an issue where at the most random of times, like when I'm just swimming around aimlessly eating, the loading screen pops up. At first I didn't think much up it until it started happening more frequently (after level 20) and during times I'm fighting bounty hunters. The more chaotic the shark is the more frequently loading screen pops up and sometimes I will be kicked from the game completely.

Playing on the Xbox One.

The game has been really good but the more my shark grows I've found an issue where at the most random of times, like when I'm just swimming around aimlessly eating, the loading screen pops up. At first I didn't think much up it until it started happening more frequently (after level 20) and during times I'm fighting bounty hunters. The more chaotic the shark is the more frequently loading screen pops up and sometimes I will be kicked from the game completely.

Playing on the Xbox One.
Do the loading screens happen and you end up in a different area? Like, say Sapphire Bay to the Gulf? Like you are chasing your prey while in Sapphire Bay, loading screen, then you are in the Gulf after said loading screen? If that's the case, it happens on both my Xbox One X and my Alienware Aurora R10 Ryzen Edition as well. To me, it's part of the game. It may be a little buggy, like when it kicks you out of the game during loading screens. That is a bug for sure.

Upvote 0