• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Code Questions about RO's Codebase - look here first.

[TW]Ramm-Jaeger

Tripwire Interactive President
Oct 11, 2005
www.redorchestragame.com
Just to let you all know, if you have questions about coding for RO or any questions about the Ostfront codebase, please post them in this forum. I will try to answer as many relevant questions as possible. In general, please look at the various Unrealscript coding references on the web such as http://wiki.beyondunreal.com/wiki/ before asking any general Unrealscript coding questions. Also, I'll provide help with general questions, but I won't solve all your coding problems for you ;)

ro ostfront 41-45

ro ostfront 41-45

Hi I realise that for you this may seem to be a really stupid question! but I have searched everywhere and got nowhere!! so hoping you may please, if you know the answer, then please post back......?
We old fogies have a ro ostfront 41-45 pc game for 1st time. We have an acer laptop vista 3gig memory.... Please can you tell us which keys to press on keyboard for control keys as we cannot play the game at all.... very frustrated as we bought it and then cannot play it.... have found no help in the manual.....
looking eagerly forward to your reply
desperate

Upvote 0
Hi I realise that for you this may seem to be a really stupid question! but I have searched everywhere and got nowhere!! so hoping you may please, if you know the answer, then please post back......?
We old fogies have a ro ostfront 41-45 pc game for 1st time. We have an acer laptop vista 3gig memory.... Please can you tell us which keys to press on keyboard for control keys as we cannot play the game at all.... very frustrated as we bought it and then cannot play it.... have found no help in the manual.....
desperate

There is a support section but anyway I think you are looking for the WASD keys to control the player?

Upvote 0
desperate
Navigate to your Red Orchestra manual folder, which will be something like C:\Program Files\Steam\SteamApps\common\red orchestra\Manual\
Then look at one of the files for your keyboard/language.

UK_Keyboard_Defaults.pdf
US_Keyboard_Defaults.pdf
DE_Keyboard_Defaults.pdf

This also isn't the right place for this question.

Upvote 0