• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Server Question regarding excessive appworkshop .tmp files in dedicated server.

extazy9999

Mar 25, 2018
Hello guys,

My server seems to have excessive appworkshop .tmp files in workshop folder which the numbers doesn't seem to belong to workshop id. It's getting larger everyday of running server. I have to delete them manually everyday. It seems that my friends who are running the server doesn't have these kind of files. So, I have no idea what these are?? How can I force them not to reproduce?

24c25025ef88ba7b3d0a72d253643a70.png

Pretty sure this problem is related to Windows servers having issue with Workshop since last update, where Windows servers have excessive disk activity (and also maybe CPU and memory) when server is subscribed to workshop items. This problem is related to woorkshop so I guess you would need to disable workshop subscription if you want to stop this problem.

Should post the info in the bug report forum as that may be useful info to pass on for their investigation.

They should be looking at it now in theory.

Foster Parent

Last edited:
Upvote 0