RS Question about stats!

• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/
  • Weve updated the Tripwire Privacy Notice under our Policies to be clearer about our use of customer information to come in line with the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) rules that come into force today (25th May 2018). The following are highlights of our changes:

We've incorporated the relevant concepts from the GDPR including joining the EU and Swiss Privacy Shield framework. We've added explanations for why and how Tripwire processes customer data and the types of data that we process, as well as information about your data protection rights.

For more information about our privacy practices, please review the new Privacy Policy found here: https://tripwireinteractive.com/#/privacy-notice

Hirmu

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jan 20, 2012
Tried ask earlier but got no answer, so if iam Rifleman Hero in Ro2 do i have to start from 0 and do massive grind again to be hero in RS?

Knighter

FNG / Fresh Meat
Aug 3, 2007
Hungary
Tried ask earlier but got no answer, so if iam Rifleman Hero in Ro2 do i have to start from 0 and do massive grind again to be hero in RS?

Short answer is: Yes.
The official statement is that RS and RO2 maps handles experience separately. So you'll still stay as Hero in RO2 but in RS maps you start at the beginning.

Piscator

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 26, 2006

Well yes but if it feels like a massive grind then why do it? Just play the game and enjoy it, that is why it is here. I wish we had no stats and unlocks at all so people would concentrate on the actual game and gameplay and not on those silly things.

I bet many people do not attack the objectives because of their K/D ratio...those numbers can really ruin a game.

kauff

FNG / Fresh Meat
May 20, 2013
Indianapolis, IN USA
..those numbers can really ruin a game.

I see your point but I think TWi has taken a balanced approach to allowing players to have some independent long term scoring goals. I like that the ranking stuff isn't front and center like in other titles but I am still glad its there.

kamtar

FNG / Fresh Meat
Mar 22, 2012
This is soo stupid, One,Two,Three rounds ok but 13lvl? When i show RO2 to my friends they were frustrated by action mode even they never played RO2 or RO. Action mode is just diffrent game (and not good one).