• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Level Design Question about objectives and vehicles in RO OST

Upvote 0
I got something quite similar to work (with a ton of help from the Level Design IRC channel) on my Wisla River map. If the Germans were able to destroy the T34 some barn doors would open and they would get access to the halftrack that was inside. I'm pretty sure you could modify it a little bit to make one side win if the vehicle is destroyed. Doesn't work exactly like an objective but it works in its own way.

Upvote 0
DrGuppy said:
I got something quite similar to work (with a ton of help from the Level Design IRC channel) on my Wisla River map. If the Germans were able to destroy the T34 some barn doors would open and they would get access to the halftrack that was inside. I'm pretty sure you could modify it a little bit to make one side win if the vehicle is destroyed. Doesn't work exactly like an objective but it works in its own way.

Wow.. I missed that, but it sounds promising.. ;]

Guppy, would you mind typing that up and sticking it on Map Orchestra?

Upvote 0
Moz said:
I had an idea for a map where it is a sole tiger tank that roams around capturing points while the russians have to destroy the tiger tank.

I guess there is something similar for the Russians already, i guess it was "Red God of War", the Russians got 1 T-34/85 and the Germans had "Panzerfaust" Troopers. The Germans defend a Bunker line, 3 Bunkers in the first, 1 in the Second and the last stand was on a Barn (Kolkhoz). Its a nice Winter Map, so a bit big and long ways from the Spawn to the Objectives imho.

Though the Germans don't win simply by destroying the T-34, i don't know if its possible to make the Destroction of a functioning vehicle into an Win Objective, if that wass your intent...

Upvote 0