• Please make sure you are familiar with the forum rules. You can find them here: https://forums.tripwireinteractive.com/index.php?threads/forum-rules.2334636/

Quality of Life suggestions

Souldrinker

FNG / Fresh Meat
Jun 1, 2020
Firstly my compliments on a surprisingly fun game, being a chomping shark is the most fun I have had in some time! Now on to some suggestions.

Most importantly: Autorun(swim). My biggest issue is wrist fatigue after a few hours of swimming up and down the sea and being able to sit back a bit while moving from one end of a section to the other would be a huge quality of life upgrade!

Tying in to the above a dash toggle option. Same reason, just removes fatigue of a button I am keeping pressed/spamming for the majority of my play time.

Lock-on targets seems a bit wonky, yes but I saw plenty mentions of that so no need to get deep into it.

An overhaul on some of the predators. My lv30 Megashark really shouldn't be attacked by every low single digit predator a fraction of my size/power. It's just an annoyance, not even rewarding to nom on a lv5 barracuda just because it happened to be in range and attacked me.

I would of course love more of everything. Skins, abilities, other shark types/looks. More narrator banter (I love him), more areas. Not greedy at all I know ;) Overall though I truly have (and still am) enjoying what you did with this game. Now excuse me while I go torpedo a few more boats into nearby golf courses!

Reactions: Aharttsx
Tying in to the above a dash toggle option. Same reason, just removes fatigue of a button I am keeping pressed/spamming for the majority of my play time.

It took me a while to learn that Dash (SHIFT) was not only a single fire feature. ie Press/release to dash a short distance. It is also (as in other games, a run feature) HOLD to swim faster until release. I have noticed that sometimes, it auto turns off even though I'm holding it. I believe other combat maneuvers can trip that. It will speed some things up for ya though.

Upvote 0